Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

July Shells Sneak Peak . . . MINI'S ARE COMING!

I couldn't wait to reveal the new Miche shells for July! I don't have any pricing information or the release dates, but it'll be posted as soon as I hear anything!

Lucy is the first DIAPER BAG STYLE shell! I haven't seen it in person, but the photo looks like it could be used as a regular bag too! I think it just has additional pockets.














And, introducing the new style of MINI MICHE! They look a little more square than the initial style, plus they have a longer handle with chains. They look cute! I'm not sure how they'll be bundled or if they'll continue to make additional shells. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A MINI MICHE, LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN GET A COUNT!






















I was able to get a few more cream bases today! Get one for FREE by hosting a $2500 party while supplies last! Can also be purchased individually. There has been a huge demand for cream bases and they may not last long!


No comments: