Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Minute Shopping!

Just wanted to remind you that I'm here for your last minute Christmas gift needs! Miche Bags are perfect for wives, girlfriends, teachers, coworkers, assistants, sisters, moms, and more! Just think . . . if you buy your mother-in-law a Miche Bag you'll never need to worry about what to get her again because you can always buy her a new Miche shell! What a lifesaver :-)
Check out product availability and pricing at www.my.michebag.com/stephanie_higbee. You can also email or call me to order.
Gift certificates are available for any dollar amount.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: