Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New 'Demi' Midsize Shells!



Today I saw the new Demi bag and I gotta say . . . they are super cute! The new midsize style is launching with 6 shells and I think the assortment of different styles and colors will be very popular! They should be available for order within the next few days, so contact me for any pre orders! I'll post better photos once received.


The September shells are also cute and perfect for the fall season! Also coming soon is a new cancer awareness HOPE shell style!


There are a lot of other exciting things going on at Miche, so stay tuned for information on new products and business opportunities (I'll just give you a heads up that if you've ever been interested in becoming a Miche rep, now is the time . . . email or call me for more info or go to www.joinmiche.com and enter my name Stephanie Higbee as the sponsor!).


I hope you've all had a great summer!







No comments: