Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Doctor Oz

I have always loved to watch Doctor Oz on Oprah and am so excited that he has his own show now! Germy purses were among his topics today. One of the ways he showed that you can avoid getting so many germs is to hang your purse on a hanger from restaurant tables! As mentioned in an ealier post, Miche carries these and they're cheap at just $6! Every purse owner should have one!



Here's a link to the story: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/what-s-really-your-handbag. I am ordering a bunch today, so let me know if you want one!

No comments: