Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Miche Accessories

Today I discovered Miche's Purse Hanger! It allows you to hang your purse from the restaurant table! No more wondering if you dare set it on the table or the floor (yuck)! As my husband said . . . I don't know how we made it this long without one (although I sensed a bit of sarcasm from him, I am 100% serious)! It's definitely my new best friend! The hook rolls around the base so it fits snugly inside your bag. The best part is that it's not even $10! I wish restaurant tables came equiped with these.


Another great accessory is the shell organizer. It holds twelve shells so they're quickly accessible. The hook will hang directly on the coat rack or it could hang inside the door with a hook. They just reduced the price on the organizer so it's well under $20, even with tax and shipping!



As always, contact me for more information!

No comments: