Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Mindy Mae's Market November Boutique

This weekend my sister and I will have a Miche Bag and Close to my Heart booth in Mindy's Mae's Market boutique in Pleasant View. The address is 3377 N 1375 West.

Bring this flyer in for 15% off one item during the Sneak Peek on Friday from 6-8 pm! Also get 15% off your entire purchase from 10-11 am on Saturday!

Go to www.mindymaesmarket.com and enter their mail list to get coupons for the show! Let me know if you'd like an emailed version of the flyer to print or email to your friends! You can click on the flyer to see it larger.

No comments: