Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New December Shells!

In December there will be two new classic shells, Annie and Cream Vivian. There will be one big bag shell, Erin. I don't have prices on them yet, but I assume that Annie and Erin will be a premium shells. They all look super cute! They'll be available in plenty of time for Christmas! The last order I can place this year is December 14th, so let me know if you want these or any other shells!





Just a reminder that we'll be at Logan's Novemberfest this coming Friday and Saturday. Watch my list of upcoming shows to the right for more information on future locations.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: