Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

February New Shells

It's hard to believe it's already time to introduce new shells again . . . but I'm so glad it is! I get excited every month to show you the fun new styles. There are also a few other things that I'll post separately!
I introduced the Hope shells to you a couple of weeks ago. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each Cancer Awareness 'Hope' shell will be donated by Miche to The Huntsman Cancer Institute. Their goal is to donate $1 Million! Also, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to someone who is in need within our distributorship. It's a great cause and I hope that each of you will consider helping Miche with their goal by purchasing a Big or Classic size Hope shell.


There are two new classic shells for February, Tori and Hayley. Tori is deep pink, black, and gray plaid and is a slouch style.


You will all be excited about Hayley, since it was designed similar to the Oakley shell for the big bag! It's the same pewter fabric used on the Oakley and it is a super cute slouch style! It is a premium shell.


Because of the Hope shell launch, there is only one new big bag shell for February. Laney is the same style as the Katheryn (dark brown), but is a beautiful rose color. It is a premium shell.
I can order the Hayley and Tori shells this week, so I'll have them by Thursday. The Laney has been delayed, but hopefully I'll be able to pick it up the following week! I also have Hope shells available.
Please let me know if you want to purchase any of these great new shells! Let your significant other know what a great Valentine's gift they'd be!

No comments: