Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Punchcard/Retiring Shells/Feb Hostess Info

I hope you'll all be excited to hear about my new Buy 10 Shells/Get 1 FREE punch card program! For every shell you purchase, I'll punch your card and when it's full, you get a freebie! Half price shells do not qualify (unless 2 of them are purchased). If you purchase all classic shells, you'll get a free classic shell. If you purchase all big bag shells, you'll get a free big bag shell. If you mix and match, you'll get a free classic shell. To make it easier, I'll hold on to all the punch cards and mark your purchases. Yea . . . free stuff!
I also want to let you know about a few more classic shells that will be retiring! If you've been eyeing these shells, let me know so I can get you one before they're gone!




At this point, all of these shells are regularly priced. It's hard to see so many cute shells be retired, but that just means that a lot of other super cute shells will be released soon!
The Half Price SHELL OF THE MONTH is the Christine! Please let me know if you'd like to take advantage of this great deal! I also still have a few other discounted shells available: Hannah, Miralee, Alina, Orange Sheila, Jamie, Crystal, Kate, Melissa, Susan, and Joy.


Have you been thinking about hosting a Miche party to earn free and discounted products? I have a few dates available in February, so let me know if you're interested--you'll get a gift just for hosting the party and you start earning free and discounted product at just $250 in sales! Please let me know if you're interested and I can email you more details!

No comments: