Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Monday, March 22, 2010

April Shells . . . Coming Soon!

Last Saturday we held the first ever conference for Miche Home Shows! It was so great to get to know the management team and other reps better. They offered great insight and unveiled exciting additions to our product line. I have to say that one of the highlights of the day was when I bid $4000 in Miche Money for a Marilyn shell that is signed by Miche herself (Michelle Romero, the Founder of Miche Bag)! I had a tiny bit of Miche Money left to get a couple of other things, but I'm so excited about the new addition to my vintage shell collection! This is a photo of a Marilyn. I'll try to add a photo of my signed one soon! I love it!



I have more SUPER EXCITING news, but will post it separately!
Introducing . . . the new April shells!
Candace is available through home show reps only--it will not be available to purchase through Miche's website. It's a beautiful copper ostrich faux leather slouch. It's very elegant and so cute! It's premium priced.




Sabrina is a limited edition shell and is not premium priced. It's very bright and perfect for spring and summer.


I'm so excited about the beautiful purple Natalie shell! It's not premium priced either! It's pleated with turqouise piping about half way up.


For the big bag we have Robin and Danielle. They are both premium priced. Robin is yellow, white and black plaid. Super cute!



Danielle is burnt orange and cream. I'm excited to have new color options!



These shells will be available early April, so let me know if you want to be among the first to own these great shells!
If you want to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party, I have several dates available in the next couple of months, so please contact me for details!

No comments: