Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Monday, March 1, 2010

New March Shells

I'm so excited to show you the new March shells . . . they're so cute!
First off, for the Big Bag, we have Lauren. It's an off white leather with black velvet flower design . . . very elegant! It is premium priced.


Although similar to the Lauren, the Elizabeth is for the classic bag and is more of a taupe color. Despite the quality, it is not premium priced!
The Madelyn is purple and silver. The silver fabric is the same used on the Allie big shell (yellow), so you can imagine the texture. The big front pocket is perfect for holding keys or a cell phone!

The Lauren and Elizabeth are available for purchase immediately and I anticipate that the Madelyn will be available next week (although I can take orders for it now). It is premium priced.

Who couldn't stand to save a little green this March? I want to help you by offering the Darla for Half Price! Let me know if you want to take advantage of the great savings . . . it would look great in an Easter basket next to the new March shells! It is really cute on either the brown or black base.

For those waiting for the wide adjustable Mailman Strap . . . it is back! The adjustable strap can be used in conjuction with the Conversion Kit, or without it. It's my favorite strap, so I hope you're all as excited as I am that it's back!


I have several dates available in the next couple of months for parties, so if you would like to earn a lot of free products and get extensive discounts on your purchase, please contact me to book a party ASAP! I was able to round up a Mini Miche bag (a mini base with 3 super cute shells), and I'll be giving it to the first person that books and holds a party in March or April! So, don't wait to get your party scheduled! Contact me at micheheaven@hotmail.com for more information!


One last thing--I'm testing the waters to see if I want to manage a few reps underneath me. The quarterly requirement would be very manageable, so please contact me if you have any interest.

Thanks! Enjoy the great weather we've been blessed with!

1 comment:

Becky Wilson Berg said...

I'm happy I actually figured out how to post a comment...this will be fun. My favorite shell is the Kandace. Today, anyway. It is so classy and versatile. But depending on what I wear tomorrow, I may have a different favorite. Honestly, I love them all, sort of like my kids.