Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another Half Price Shell!!!

As mentioned in a previous post, the Brown Ellie shell has been very popular and since they were such a great deal, we ran out! So, the HALF PRICE Shell of the Month for the rest of April is Cassidy:


It's really cute and has spots for 3 photos. Don't hesitate or they'll be gone! Contact me ASAP to order!
I do still have a few Brown Ellie shells available for half price through April or while supplies last! Once they're gone, I can't get any more!

No comments: