Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Monday, May 3, 2010

New May Shells

It was great meeting so many of you recently at Meadows Market and the Together for Tearni fundraiser! I hope those of you who recently converted to Miche are enjoying your Interchangeable Bags!

I have another fundraiser coming up on May 22nd. We're Chasing the Cure for Cancer and is all about my little 3 year old neighbor, Chase, that was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. It will be at The Sharing Place, 1695 E 3300 S, SLC, from 2 - 8 pm. Please come to this mini-carnival (fun for kids) and help support a great cause. I will be raffling off at least one Hope shell! Just a reminder that a portion of the proceeds from each Hope Shell sell will be donated to Huntsman Cancer Institute! They are hoping to raise $1 Million to donate to HCI this year!



I'm excited to introduce the May shells: Erica, Jayne, Brianna, and Wendi. I love them all! The Jayne and Erica shells are for the classic bag and are available NOW. The Brianna and Wendi are for the Big Bag and will be available soon. Erica and Wendi are both premium priced.








I am SOOOOO excited to announce that Miche has introduced a Limited Edition Cream Base (classic size) just in time for summer! They won't be available for long, so order yours now! I will have a few available later this week.

The Half Price Shell of the Month for May is Jade. This has been one of my favorite shells since I first saw it on the base (much better than seeing it in the package!). There aren't a lot available, so please let me know ASAP if you want to take advantage of this great deal on a new shell!

They recently announced that a few of the Big Shells are retiring: Cheryl, Deanna, Julia, and Mary. They're all cute, so get them while you can! The list of retired classic shells is also growing: Black Ellie, Cream Vivian, Brynelle, Barbara, Cassidy, Christine, Darla, Jade, Jamie, White Jen, Joy, Kenzie, Coral Lydia, Melissa, Susan, Taylor, Belle, Red Sidney, and Brown Stacey. I have at least one of all these shells in stock and also have a few other hidden treasures (Orange Sheila, Black Tiffany, Silver Cori, Miralee, Alina, Jackie, and Hannah) tucked away, so let me know if you want to snag one before they're gone!
I have a few dates available for parties in the next few months, so if you have wanted to earn FREE and DISCOUNTED products, please let me know so we can pick a date before the busy summer gets under way!

I don't know about you, but I am really ready to shed the parka and get out the capri's and sandals! Will we ever have summer?? My son has been begging to go to the beach, so I hope the water warms up quickly (unfortunately we only live near cold lake water!).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

'HOPE' Is My favorite! I hope that I can win it :)