Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Shells and Straps for June!

Thanks to those of you that responded last week with your favorite Miche Shell! Everyone that responded was put into a hat and my son drew the winner . . . Ericka Campbell of Idaho Falls! She selected the Tori shell and it should arrive at her home any day! Congrats, Ericka!

Before I get into the new shell information, I want to let you know about another drawing I'll be doing this Memorial Day weekend. Everyone that makes a purchase from me between Friday, May 28th and Monday, May 31st, will be put into a drawing for a free LIBERTY shell! Actually, I'll put a ticket in the bucket for every $20 you spend! The Liberty shells retired several months ago and are now considered vintage. They are definitely in demand (they sell for high dollar on eBay), and are hard to find. I've attached a photo--they're really cute. It's a perfect shell to show your patriotism during upcoming holidays!

Now for the new June shells . . . I may have them as early as June 3rd (or at least by June 10th)! The new classic shells are Alyssa, Mindi, and Naomi. Alyssa is premium priced, Mindi and Naomi are classic priced. I think the Mindi is my favorite for June--I love the blue! The Alyssa is the same fabric as the Robin big shell.





The Big Shells are Grace and Abbie. I love the Grace! I was really surprised that neither of them are premium priced because I thought they would be for sure.




Miche is also introducing new handles in June! They have cream, red knot, and croc handles that are interchangeable with the classic or the big bag! I don't know about you, but I'm really excited to have handles that better match some of the new big shells! They'll be available later in the month.





The half-price Shell of the Month for June is the Yellow Sheila. This shell has also been retired for several months and we thought they were completely sold out, but our distributor found a couple of cases recently while doing inventory! Those cases may not last long, so let me know ASAP if you want to snag one of these super cute, very limited shells!



Upcoming Boutique:
June 5th, 11 am to 2 pm
6321 S Table Rock (Approx 2740 W) Taylorsville UT
True Religion Jeans, My3Charms Jewelry, Glitter Toes for $15,
Miche, Scentsy, Essential Oils, Little Girl Dress-Up Petty Coats,
Fun Boredom Boxes, and more!

The Limited Cream Bases turned out to be even more limited than we anticipated! They are gone for now, but we anticipate they'll be back in the future! The black chain handles were unavailable for a while, but are back in stock. The summer M.Bellish'd line will be introduced in the next couple of weeks, so I'll provide photos and more information when available. They will have watch cuff made of eyelet and lace fabric, so I think they'll be really cute! I also have several really cute skinny wallets that hold checkbooks. They are various colors and textures, so let me know if you have a special request!

I think that's it for now! I hope you all have a SAFE and HAPPY Memorial Weekend! Contact me for pricing or product information!

No comments: