Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Miche Site

I am so excited to let you know that I finally have a site where you can buy online!!! Just click the My Miche link to the right or go to:
http://www.my.michebag.com/stephanie_higbee.
You'll be able to see all available shells and their current prices and if you make a purchase, you can enter your credit or debit card information directly into the secure site.
Of course, you're always welcome to contact me directly for pricing or product availability. However, orders placed online will be filled first when availability is low.
In order to purchase, you will need to create a login, but you can view shells and accessories without one. Between now and December 15th, anyone that creates a login on the site will be entered in a drawing to win a FREE CLASSIC SHELL or HALF OFF A BIG SHELL!
I'm very excited about this site, but am still learning the ropes, so please contact me with any feedback on the site or ordering process!
Several shells have already been discounted on the site, but stay tuned for other price reductions!

No comments: