Note:

Any prices or incentives listed on this blog are good if purchased through me. Other Reps or Distributors may not be offering the same specials. M.Bellish'd is in no way affiliated with Miche Bag. As an associate of Damask Dahlia, LLC, I represent both Miche Home Shows and M.Bellish'd.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sale Starts SOON!

The Cyber Monday Sale on My Miche site will start soon! There will be discounts on about 35 shell styles . . . some as high as 50% off! The sale is from 12:01 am to 12:01 pm tomorrow, November 29th. Just go to www.my.michebag.com/stephanie_higbee. Since I have limited numbers of sale items in stock, they may sell out quickly. If a shell is not available on the site, please email me at micheheaven@hotmail.com and I'll let you know if it's one I can still order in. If I can order it and you email me during the sale hours, I would honor the price listed during the sale. If black or brown classic basses or big bases happen to sale out, I can definately get more, so contact me!
Happy Shopping!

No comments: